Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Because knowing is half the battle" OR "Some massages are more urgent than others"

Something silly for you this evening.

As a kid I enjoyed watching the GI JOE cartoons (much to the chagrin of my sisters and my Mom who had to break up the continual fighting over the situation) and would try not to miss a single episode (no matter how brutal they got after they added Serpentor...but I digress)

I happened across an episode on Teletoon Retro tonight and began to laugh out loud like a lunatic.

It's a tiny clip, and I KNOW I didn't notice it the first time I saw this episode decades ago.  You will find it within the following segment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYY5Z8C1T-w

Did you catch it?

At 2:26 on the computer monitor... "URGENT SOS MASSAGE"

Then, just 8 seconds later... "END OF MASSAGE"

Now... I may not know many things; I have never been accused of being the brightest bulb in the chandelier. I DO know this...

ANY massage that is listed as "URGENT" or requiring an S.O.S had better last a whole lot longer than 8 bloody seconds.  (You can thank me for that little tidbit of advice later, fellas.)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mid 80's US military promotional cartoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment