Monday, June 8, 2015

I Remember This Place...

I remember WAY BACK WHEN... I used to swing by here and post funny (to some) and interesting (to others) tidbits of information about what was going on in my life.  It was fun to voice my opinion on the things going on in the world and try and draw out some discussion among my friends.

But something has changed.  That desire to speak up and share my thoughts and feelings, has kinda turned into the Bowflex TreadClimber taunting me while it sits here unused in my living room.  Sure I know it's there, and I definitely need to use it, but I just can't seem to get over the hump. STORY OF MY LIFE... (perhaps that will be better saved for another day)

DAMN YOU!  WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME SO?

 So, like any continually failing alcoholic/drug addict... I will jump up on the wagon and try my hand once more. (At a more frequent blog posting, not the Treadclimbing.  What am I? Superman? Baby steps, people. Baby steps.)

I have a plan and a few topics to talk about... Epilepsy, Boom Beach, Gettting Older, Crappy Drivers, Great Music, Dogs, World Travel, Self Examination (Mentally folks, get your minds out of the gutter!) and a few others...

I hope you will stay with me for the ride...I'll try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment